|DELTA-8 per 1oz
|CBG per 1oz
|DELTA-8 per 1ml dropper
|CBG per 1ml dropper
|8oz 1:1 regular strength
|8oz 1:1 extra strength
Delta-8 THC gives a very clear-headed, engaged high, with zero anxiety or fogginess. While it can alter and elevate your mood, it is far less intoxicating and much more functional without the paranoia associated with Delta-9 THC. Our customers also reported the following:
- Clear head
- Calm & Focus
- Happy & Motivated
What is the effect of CBG?
The immediate effect of CBG is an enhanced focus and energy and thus it is recommended for daytime use.
Cannabigerol (CBG) is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid. It is known as the mother of cannabinoids as cannabigerolic acid (CBGA) is what converts into THCA, CBDA, and CBCA; and THCA and CBDA which then becomes THC and CBD. Though scientists have known of cannabigerol
for decades now, there is still so much more research needed before anyone can come to any concrete conclusions about the exact effects CBG may have. Many of CBG’s benefits mirror those of CBD and also cannabinol (CBN). Here are some of CBG’s potential medical benefits:
Currently, the following states have restricted or banned Delta-8 THC and thus we do not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, New York, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, Washington. [updated Jan 2023]
For all sales inquiries, please call or text 888.DENEX.CO (888.336.3926)
Will Delta-8 show up on a drug test?
The short answer is that yes, delta-8 THC can show up on a drug test. The National Drug Court Institute recommends avoiding delta-8 THC if you’re going to be tested for drugs since Delta-8 THC is similar to Delta-9 THC.
Here are some additional tips for using Delta-8 safely and effectively:
- Start with a low dose and increase it gradually until you find the desired effect.
- Be aware of the potential side effects, such as dizziness, dry mouth, and anxiety.
- Avoid using cannabinoids if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Talk to your doctor before using cannabinoids if you have any health conditions.
- Our Delta-8 is 100% derived from legal industrial hemp and thus is legal according to federal law and many state laws.
- For use by adults 21 years of age or older. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Consumption of this product impairs your ability to drive and operate machinery. Please use caution.
DENEX is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory, and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase. We retain the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill.